HOLLYWOOD, FL, March 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Healthier Choices Management Corp. (OTC Pink: HCMC) HCMC announces the Grand Opening of the Healthy Choice Wellness Center at the Casbah Spa and Salon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The Casbah Spa has been a staple in the Fort Lauderdale community for over 23 years representing the finest in Spa and Salon services. Offering IV treatments within the spa, is a value add to its existing clientele, and by maintaining a relaxing and soothing environment within which to receive the treatments it will make Healthy Choice Wellness Center the local go to place for IV therapy.
The Company also announced that its rebranding is complete and its website is live at HealthyChoiceWellness.com.
Clients can now view the available treatments and ingredient lists at Healthy Choice Wellness’ two locations in Florida and New York, and schedule appointments for treatments directly through the website.
Jeff Holman, CEO of HCMC had this to say, “In the past few weeks we have watched concept transform into reality and we could not be happier with our partners at the Casbah Spa. In addition to possible future acquisitions, we are very excited to have both a Company-owned location in New York, and now a licensed location here in Fort Lauderdale fully operational. This gives us two related, yet distinct scalable models to employ as we continue our efforts to organically grow HCMC’s Healthy Choice Wellness Center brand.”
About Healthier Choices Management Corp.
Healthier Choices Management Corp. (www.healthiercmc.com) is a holding company focused on providing consumers with healthier daily choices with respect to nutrition and other lifestyle alternatives.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary HCMC Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC, the Company manages and intends to expand on its intellectual property portfolio.
Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Healthy Choice Markets, Inc., Healthy Choice Markets 2, LLC, and Healthy Choice Markets 3, LLC, respectively, the Company operates:
- Ada’s Natural Market, a natural and organic grocery store offering fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, health & beauty products and natural household items (www.Adasmarket.com)
- Paradise Health & Nutrition’s three stores that likewise offer fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, health & beauty products and natural household items, (www.ParadiseHealthDirect.com)
- Mother Earth’s Storehouse, a two store organic and health food and vitamin chain in New York’s Hudson Valley, which has been in existence for over 40 years. (www.MotherEarthStorehouse.com)
Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Healthy Choice Wellness, LLC, the Company operates:
- Healthy Choice Wellness Center (Roslyn Heights, NY) a corporately owned IV therapy center offering multiple IV drip “cocktails” for clients to choose from. These cocktails are designed to help boost immunity, fight fatigue and stress, reduce inflammation, enhance weight loss, and efficiently deliver anti-oxidants and anti-aging mixes. Additionally, there are cocktails for health, beauty and re-hydration. (www.Eirhydration.com, though rebranded website www.HealthyChoiceWellness.com)
- The Company also has a licensing agreement for a Healthy Choice Wellness Center at the Casbah Spa and Salon in Fort Lauderdale, FL, offering essentially the same services as the Roslyn Heights, NY location. (Grand Opening and Website www.HealthyChoiceWellness.com)
Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Healthy U Wholesale, the Company sells vitamins and supplements, as well as health, beauty and personal care products on its website www.TheVitaminStore.com.
Additionally, the Company markets its patented Q-Unit™ and Q-Cup® technology. Information on these products and the technology is available on the Company’s website at www.theQcup.com.
Forward Looking Statements.
This press release contains forward looking statements within the meaning of that term in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934). Additional written or oral forward-looking statements may be made by the Company from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or otherwise. Statements contained in this press release that are not historical facts are forward looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and are based on management’s estimates, assumptions and projections and are not guarantees of future performance. The Company assumes no obligation to update these statements. Forward looking statements may include, but are not limited to, projections or estimates of revenue, income, or loss, exit costs, cash flow needs and capital expenditures, statements regarding future operations, expansion or restructuring plans, including our recent exit from, and winding down of our wholesale distribution operations. In addition, when used in this release, the words “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” and “plans” and variations thereof and similar expressions are intended to identify forward looking statements.
Factors that may affect our future results of operations and financial condition include, but are not limited to, fluctuations in demand for our products, the introduction of new products, our ability to maintain customer and strategic business relationships, the impact of competitive products and pricing, growth in targeted markets, the adequacy of our liquidity and financial strength to support its growth, and other information that may be detailed from time-to-time in our filings with the SEC.
Healthier Choices Management Corp.
3800 North 28TH Way, #1 Hollywood, FL 33020
Email: [email protected]