Why shoppers say this Kmart kitchen buy is the BEST purchase they’ve ever made: ‘This will change your life’
- Shoppers are in a frenzy over the ‘best’ affordable Kmart kitchen product
- The three tier clear plastic steamer has been rated a ’10/10′ product by fans
- Steaming is a well-known way to make dinners lower in calories
- The coveted kitchen product is only $45, but shoppers should move quickly
- ‘My only regret is that I should have got one a long time ago,’ one woman said
Australian shoppers are ‘obsessed’ with a three tier steamer that costs only $45 at Kmart.
One woman took to Facebook with a photo of her vegetable-laden dinner and said the ‘healthy and affordable’ popular buy was ‘the best purchase I ever made from Kmart’.
Fans of the product explained that the columns are detachable, so different food can be added to the steamer at different times to prevent over or under cooking.
Shoppers are ‘obsessed’ with a $45.00 three tier clear steamer from Kmart
Steaming is a well known method to lower cholesterol and calories in meal. One woman said the steamer was the ‘best purchase I ever made from Kmart’
‘This three tier steamer is the best purchase I ever made from Kmart.. my only regret is that I should have got it a long time ago. We give it a 10/10,’ the original poster enthused.
Kmart fans were quick to voice their love for the product, adding that it’s very ‘long-lasting.’
‘I’ve had one for maybe 10 years. I have to have one of these. They are the best,’ one woman said.
‘I used to do a whole Jamie Oliver meal in mine. Chicken with a marinade, rice, and then steamed buns. Super easy. Fish is great in it too,’ one woman said.
‘It’s really good,’ one woman said. ‘We use ours all the time.’
Why is steamed food so good for you?
* Steaming removes the fat from products such as meat unlike conventional cooking which cooks it in. It also requires no oil, making the dish lower in calories and cholesterol
* Steaming preserves the fiber, colour and flavour of the vegetables, keeping them as close to their natural raw state as possible
* Steaming retains vitamins such as vitamin B, riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, biotin, B12, pantothenic acid and vitamin C, and minerals such as calcium, phosphorous, potassium, and zinc are retained
* Steaming requires only one food source and allows different of food to be stacked, thereby saving time, energy and money
* Steaming also keeps your kitchen cleaner as there is no oil, grease or smoke
(source: healthy options)
The steamer has detachable columns so different foods can be cooked for different times. Fans are saying the steamer is very durable ‘I have that for five years and it’s the best,’ one woman said
Reviewers said the steamer made healthy eating ‘fast and efficient’ and recommended it for vegetables and dim sum.
Another added that it’s ‘perfect for meal prep with babies’.
Several Kmart customers are planning to make the steamer their ‘next purchase’. ‘I’ll invest in one immediately,’ one woman said.
What are the five kitchen products every Aussie should own?
1. Kitchen Mixer
2. Food Processor
4. Stick Blender
5. Pressure Cooker